Saturday, June 12, 2010

48+hours

Woah we leave on Monday! It came up soo soo quickly!! I am sooo excited I have everything pretty much packed but will be going over it several time in the remaining hours that i have left. Claire and I have even gone over to each others house to check inventory and make a list of last minute things we need, im sure there will be many target runs in these last couple of hours. It seems like i just keep jumping over hurdles to get to the finish line, there was the last day of school, graduation, the all night party, grad. parties, now i just have a wedding and 1 more grad party on Sunday and then I will be done with activities in the U.S. hehe

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo excited!! Yes, we must make our last minute target run tomorrow... add cosmo magazines for the plane to our list :)

    ReplyDelete