Monday, June 14, 2010

12 HOURS!!!

In roughly 12 hours, we will be on a plane to Iceland!!! Wow I cant believe how fast that went I think waiting for this day to come was half the excitement : ) I got up at 5:30 this morning, probably because of all the excitement and nerves. After being sick all yesterday, I am sooo happy that I am finally feeling better, that would not be a happy beginning to a trip if I was still sick!
As for packing, I am pretty much all done, I had to upgrade to a bigger suitcase last night as I figured out that mine was wayyy too small. It still seems odd though that it only weighs 30lbs, but feels like its 100!!! Oh well, that leaves lots of room for souvenirs and shopping : )
Uggh one of the bad things about waking up early on departure day is the waiting!!! Its going to seem like FOREVER until I have to be at the airport at 4:30!! Ahh whatever shall I do with my time akfjkfjsdkfjsdkfjsdfdfdkfjskdfsldfjskdl : )
-Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment